Partner at MME Legal | Tax | Compliance, Zurich
- International arbitration and litigation
- live entertainment and ticketing
- life science
- international contracts
- oil and gas
- construction and engineering
- distribution and agency.
Areas of law
- 2004: Master of Laws (lic.iur.) at University of Freiburg i.Ue., Switzerland
- 2006: Admission to the Zurich Bar, Switzerland
- 2009: Master of International Business Law (MIBL), University of Sydney, Australia
- 2011: PhD (Dr. iur.) at University of Zurich, Switzerland
- 2015: Arbitration Practitioner (ArbP), Swiss Arbitration Academy, Switzerland.
Counsel and sole arbitrator in numerous international and domestic arbitration proceedings under various institutional (ICC, Swiss Rules, CAS) and ad hoc rules.
- 2017: Die Rechtswahlvereinbarungen nach Schweizerischem Kollisionsrecht, in: Czernich/Geimer (eds) Handbuch der Streitbeilegungsklauseln im Internationalen Vertragsrecht, with Andreas Furrer
- 2017: The Swiss Federal Supreme Court’s view on Arbitrator Consultants and Secretaries, and its practical implications, TDM Special Issue on “Non-Legal Adjudicators in National and International Disputes”
- 2016: Review of the Recent Case Law of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court in: Müller/Rigozzi/Besson (eds.), New Developments in International Commercial Arbitration 2016
- 2015: Arbitrator Consultants – Another Way to Deal with Technical or Commercial Challenges of Arbitrations, ASA Bulletin, Volume 33, No 1/2015
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- Austrian Arbitration Association (ArbAut)
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Endorsed as arbitrator on the panels of ICC Switzerland, the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) and the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA).
- Listed in the 2018 edition of “Who's Who Legal: Arbitration” as “Future Leader” in the partner section.