You are cordially invited to the DIS40 International Online Conference 2021 on the topic “Big Data and Foreseeability of Decision Making in International Arbitration”.
DIS40 International Online Conference
Big Data and Foreseeability of Decision Making in International Arbitration
13 April 2021, from 5:30 to 8:00 pm (CET)
Location: Online via Zoom
- Lisa Beisteiner, Partner, Zeiler Floyd Zadkovich, Vienna
- Maxi Scherer, Professor at Queen Mary, University of London, and Special Counsel at WilmerHale, London
- Svenja Wachtel, Digital Coffee Break in Arbitration, Munich
- Isabel Yishu Yang, Founder & CEO, ArbiLex, Boston
- Jakob Hübert, Senior Case Manager & Head of Frankfurt Office, Nivalion AG, Frankfurt a.M.
- Alexander Steinbrecher, Head of Group Corporate, M&A and Legal Affairs, Bombardier Transportation, Berlin and Of Counsel at WAGNER Arbitration, Berlin