Founder and owner of DRUDE.
- joint ventures
- corporate law
- commercial law
- international dispute resolution.
Areas of law
- Law studies in Munich and Naples (Italy)
- 1985 First State Exam, University of Munich
- 1988 Second State Exam, Munich Court of Appeals
- 1989 Dr. iur., University of Munich
- from 1989 to April 2015 lawyer with various major law firms (including over 12 years as partner with Baker & McKenzie as from October 2002)
- since May 2015: founder and owner of DRUDE.
Counsel in various international arbitral proceedings (LCIA, Swiss Chambers); subject-matter of the arbitral proceedings: Post-M&A disputes, EPC contracts, claims for breach of investment agreement (club deal), investor-state dispute.