• Associate at WACH UND MECKES. • Susanne Ascher advises and represents clients in both domestic and international arbitration under the auspices of institutional rules as well as ad hoc arbitration.
- Associate at WACH UND MECKES since May 2020.
- Research assistant at WACH UND MECKES, December 2019 to April 2020.
- Legal clerk (Rechtsreferendarin) at Latham & Watkins LLP, Complex commercial litigation group, Munich, October 2018 to June 2019.
- Research assistant at the Federal Ministry of Justice, Berlin, Department for Commercial Criminal Law, April 2017 to September 2017.
- Research assistant at the University of Passau, Chair for Civil Law, German and European Legal History, April 2014 to March 2017.
- Bar Association Munich, Germany
- Young ICCA
Susanne Ascher is actively involved in Moot Courts and regularly sits as an arbitrator at the All Munich Rounds (Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot).